Home

Sunday, April 3, 2022

Scrabble Book 1



 


I was given many old scrabble boards several years ago and I finally started using one of them to create a mini-book.  The book is 3 x 3 inches square when closed.  This book is an accordion with nine or so spreads.  On the left side of the spread is a wax seal and a collage on the right side.  Each collage has some free-form embroidery, a stamp, and a photo.  

I wrote something alongside the wax seal.  I looked at the photo and whatever came to mind is what I wrote.  I am not sure if I will show each separate spread because the scan is rather out of focus.  This is due to the fact that the embroidery and the photo are encased in a fabric teabag.

2 comments:

Elsa of Lake Forest Park said...

Sealing wax perfect with pencil writing.
Love these pages.

Claudia MB said...

Wonderful!!! If you need more Scrabble boards, I got 'em...