Home

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Second Quarter ATC - 2021

Second Quarter ATC- 2021

 As you know I just jump in with both feet and let the image evolve.  I started with the brown background papers that I made using magazine papers and sanding.  Washi tape came next with the French writing and the map circles.  I had found a bunch of bananas which I thought looked like "hair".  So I had to find a face to go with the bananas.  Queen Beatrix on a stamp fit the bill.  I changed her orientation in Photoshop and then sized her to fit the bananas.  Finally a little scrap of paper in the upper left finished off the ATC.

3 comments:

jacki long said...

This is charming, John. She looks great!

tgarrett said...

This is terrific John!

julia said...

love it!! and enjoying how you are using that hole punch..i left mine at home…:-(