This was an experiment and I rather like the result. I collaged it digitally in Photoshop....the house, the car, the men and the stamp. Then I did a horizontal adjustment (flip) so that I could do an inkjet transfer on 140 watercolor paper. I added the bullseye after the transfer. I printed the stamp, bug, dove, and the guys again, collaging each. I added the tree and the washi tape postage mark. That is it. I am thinking of entering it in the NW Collage Society postcard competition this month. Maybe I might do more first. Time will tell.
I really love this. Wish I could see you make these sometime, what with all the steps. Great colors, too.
Ooh, he'll have to take to doing YouTube videos of his classes, and demos like this!
I like this one too. You've achieved great depth with the way you've done it - the dove is so up close.
Post a Comment