Home

Friday, November 1, 2013

Bullseye

Bullseye
This was an experiment and I rather like the result.  I collaged it digitally in Photoshop....the house, the car, the men and the stamp.  Then I did a horizontal adjustment (flip) so that I could do an inkjet transfer on 140 watercolor paper.  I added the bullseye after the transfer.  I printed the stamp, bug, dove, and the guys again, collaging each.  I added the tree and the washi tape postage mark.  That is it.  I am thinking of entering it in the NW Collage Society postcard competition this month.  Maybe I might do more first.  Time will tell.

2 comments:

Cate Rose said...

I really love this. Wish I could see you make these sometime, what with all the steps. Great colors, too.

anonymous said...

Ooh, he'll have to take to doing YouTube videos of his classes, and demos like this!
I like this one too. You've achieved great depth with the way you've done it - the dove is so up close.