Home

Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Black and White Tiny Journal - Covers and Bird’s Eye

Well, you might have noticed that I have been absent from the blog for awhile.  I had to take a break because I have not been feeling well.  So now I am hopeful that I am back in the saddle and can continue.  I would not have missed if I had a wealth of art that was backlogged but I already used up the backlog after my knee replacement surgery.  

I was invited to send one of my tiny journals to New Jersey for a show of tiny journals that Colleen Attara is curating from members of her many online workshops. So for the past two weeks I have been creating again.  I was not sure of what one I would send as I have made many tiny journals.  So I decided to make a black and white one to send.  I will share the video of the journal in several days.

Front cover

Back Cover

Bird’s Eye

 

1 comment:

anonymous said...

When you post more detail, please say what measurements constitute 'tiny'. Hope you're really on the mend now. Take care. xcr