Home

Wednesday, August 10, 2022

Orange Caterpillar Book 0 01


 

I entered the Tieton 10 x 10 x 10 juried show in June and got in.  I have two tiny books in a sculptural piece that I did….




Unfortunately the copy above was cropped and so I will try and do a better job of sharing it tomorrow.  You get the idea anyway.  The show runs into October.  The link is….  https://www.tietonarts.org/10x10x10   Scroll down on the link and you come to the 2022 virtual show button  which will take you to the art that they have compiled.   My piece is next to the donation button and also further down as you look at the other accepted entries.

2 comments:

jacki long said...

I did check out the show and there were some wonderful works.
I like your the best, but maybe I am prejudiced?
I alaso was drawn to Joanna Thomans. After that, too many to name.

Bea said...

So much to see. What wonderful variety. And, so many books included.