Home

Monday, March 13, 2017

Fit Chauffeur

Fit Chauffeur
If only I would put things away right away.  I have spent 30 minutes hunting for my Posca pens and can not find them anywhere.  Darn!  I wish I could hire someone to follow me around and when I am done with something they would organize for me.  I seem to be at my worst right now as I have several items that I consider lost!  First it was a credit card.  I finally found it hiding under a cloth mat in my office.  Next it is some work that I was flattening.  I am sure it is the Borrowers who take things.  Did you ever read that children's book?  It is a good one.

--------------------


Did you see the Grammy's about ten days ago?  I really liked the version of
Jolene with Dolly Parton and Pentatonix.  The NY Times magazine ranks this song number 5.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYCoyUxY2HY

2 comments:

jacki long said...

What kind of car is that?
My Dad had a Packard when I was tiny and it kind of rang that memory bell.
I share you talent for misplacing things, my method is not to look and then it shows up.
I have gelli plates (all sizes) here somewhere, but no clue! ;op

Brian Kaastle said...

John he is what I do, when flattening things. I ALWAYS use the same book. I ONLY flatten on even pages in the 100's for example 100, 200, 300.