Home

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Fishbone Fold Journal 1

Fishbone Fold Journal


Fishbone Fold Journal (top view)

Fishbone Fold Journal (closed view)

A few weeks ago at the Belltown Bookies meeting I was introduced to the fishbone fold.  OMG!  I loved it so much that I made three journals within that many days.  The first was a mock up to see how it all worked and this one above is the my second attempt with added collage and paint.  I will show you the third one in my next blog entry.  It takes a bit of measuring to get it right but it is well worth the effort.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow this is fab, no wonder you are onto number 3 already.

Brian Kasstle said...

Wow! I can't want to see what you did with the next one. It reminds me of that tiny journal you worked on during our class we all taught together!!!

Anonymous said...

I am speechless!

tgarrett said...

I have seen this book model before but never made one. This is really nice John.

Claudia MB said...

I can't wait to make one of these at our next GG meeting!

jacki long said...

Really cool, John! You're always amazing!

Seth said...

This is beyond cool! Sweet!!