Home

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The Immigrants

The Immigrants
We are getting closer and closer to the last of this series.  I entitled this piece The Immigrants because I got a bunch of stamps from Finland as a Christmas present and I loved the round one which is actually two stamps.  The blue is the shape of Finland and it is one stamp.  The remainder of the circle is the second stamp.  So I figured I needed to make everyone in this piece from Finland whether they really are or not!  Now isn't that just clever of the Finns!

2 comments:

jacki long said...

I have loved this whole series, John.
You have managed to give it the old photo album look,
while telling a story with each one!
I do believe you are a storyteller?

anonymous said...

Yes - and what happened to that seagull? We never got more episodes of that particular story...