Home

Friday, February 24, 2017

The Heiress

The Heiress
This postcard went off to New York state to one of our members in a postcard round robin.  It actually is the second postcard I made for this guy but I have mislaid the first one.  So he will get another one when I find the first.

I am off today to a collage retreat.  There are 25 of us in a large room for the weekend.  Can't even imagine the collage trouble I will get into! :-)

------

The short film below is well done!  Check it out.

Picasso versus Dali




Short film called Genios.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtQLwgl99us

3 comments:

jacki long said...

The heiress is lovely. Recognize some paper too.
Have a great weekend, I can just picture you! ♥

Robert said...

Sounds like an amazing weekend, John! If the only trouble you get into is "collage trouble" you'll be doing fine. Really can't think of anything more fun!

Robert said...

Meant to say--in comment above--really love both "The Heiress" and "Waiting for the Circus..."!