Home

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Secrets 02

Secrets 02
It is way too much fun to have a secret.  Sorry, but today is not the day for unveiling it.  Perhaps now that you have seen two works in the series you might be developing an idea about what is going on.

I have been having a hoot of a time at the NW Collage Society Retreat.  There are 25 very talented artists in Warm Beach, WA just working away.  Yesterday we worked from 11:00 until 9:00 with short breaks to eat.  What was fun for me was to walk around looking at what everyone was working on.  My brain is now working over time with the techniques I am picking up.

---------
The Oscars are tonight...



Here is a trivia quiz.......


https://worldhistoryproject.org/quizzes/academy_award

1 comment:

tgarrett said...

I like the collage a lot- love the bright background. As to the Oscars- I have not watched them in 20 years. I never go to the theater to see movies- but see them when I can get it on Netflix DVD or stream. I think I am in the minority on this.