Home

Friday, May 19, 2017

Red Series No. 2 - 35

Red Series No. 2 - 35
Another robin!  I could do a whole journal on robins.  I have always been partial to robins and crows. I always thought robins were the first bird in the spring.  I was told they stay around all year now and although I don't seem to see as many in the winter I have seen some.

--------------------------------

If this does not make your eyes moist .........

Andra Day - Rise Up



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwgr_IMeEgA

4 comments:

Cate Rose said...

This whole red series has been amazing. Good for you for staying with it for so long!

jacki long said...

Loved it all! ;o)

Claudia MB said...

I love watching robins hunting for worms in my front yard.

Irene Rafael said...

Bob loves Robins. For some reason, owls and hummingbirds attract me. I have hummingbirds that buzz around outside my studio window. Love that! xo