Home

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Red Series No. 2 - 27

Red Series No. 2 - 27
I don't have much to say about the Red Series after all here is No. 27 of Red Series No. 2.  So how about something more about Yellowstone National Park?

I am thinking that bears must have a better sense of smell than they do hearing.  The reason I might think this is because the one black bear that we watched for about 30 minutes seemed totally oblivious to us and there was plenty of noise and tourists watching him.  In fact, one "volunteer" kept trying to organize the "crowd" and he was not quiet about it.  But then again we were very close to this bear and he certainly should have been able to smell us.  Perhaps the bears in Yellowstone know that they are safe from humans.  Maybe it is in their DNA that all is well in the Park.  I guess I will have to look up bear senses and find out.


------------------------


No comments: