Home

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Red Series No. 2 - 33

Red Series No. 2 - 33
There is something about the balance on this one that I particularity like.  Maybe it is the boy leaning in.  My eye wants to make an X ....boy to cowboy and 14 filler stamp to red dot surround by white.  Much movement in my way of thinking.

------------


 Paper Specs.....This artist has some cool paper folding techniques.....  paper engineer/illustrator Simon Arizpe



http://www.paperspecs.com/gallery/uncategorically-good-stuff/the-wild-pop-up/






5 comments:

anonymous said...

Yes - I like that one as well. Tho' the boy seems to be molesting a large spider! What on earth is that all about???

tgarrett said...

what a huge series this is. Anxious to see the book you have been working on- see why it hurt your fingers.

jacki long said...

I agree with Terry, quite a series!
All similar but oh so different! ;o)
I see the "x" but also love the diagonal line from
the cross-stroke of your stamps and the boy.

Becky said...

Yes, I like the movement. My eyes seems to go to the areas of highest contrast. Between the blacks and whites, reds and whites.

Irene Rafael said...

I agree, lots of eye movement. But, like Catherine, the first thing I saw was a spider (before she mentioned it). xo