Home

Friday, February 5, 2016

North African Storm

North African Storm
I turned my journal upside down to do this spread.  When I found the camel and all I just happened to be looking through a journal that I had put down and not done anything in for quite some time.  I had done the background previously.  I loved seeing the colors and the lines again.

The umbrella got me to thinking protection from the sun but what else?  I know it does not rain all that much in northern Africa and so I thought when it does one would certainly need protection from that as well.

I have been to north Africa but never during a rainstorm.  I would image that it is much like the southwest when it pours....fast and furious.  So I think that the figures in North African Storm might just need to find cover soon.

This is a simple spread but simple is good sometimes.  You can tell your own story about what is going on.  Share if you like. :-)

3 comments:

jacki long said...

I love the simplicity and the beauty of the color & textures of this spread.
You do have the best images! ;o)

Brian Kasstle said...

Isn't it funny how spreads just come sometimes. Love this.

Exciting times ahead.

anonymous said...

That is so pleasing in its design and colouring. Love it.