Home

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Ghost Clown

Ghost Clown

Ghost Clown is a spread that I did in a round robin journal that will reside in California eventually. You know me, I hardly ever know where a spread will take me.  I find a photo that I like and I go with it.  In this case, I found the black and white clown on Retronaut.  Looking at him now I think he kind of reminds of the Joker from Batman played by Heath Ledger.  I found the other clowns in a variety of places.  I love telling a story and this narrative definitely has a story.

When I finished the piece I wrote the owner of the journal as I wondered if she might have phobias concerning clowns or ghosts.  Luckily she does not!

7 comments:

jacki long said...

Love this terrific spread John, you are amazing!

anonymous said...

Good combination and composition today - excellent.

Brian Kasstle said...

I am scared. Hold me.

tgarrett said...

Love this spread John- great colors and pattern.

Cate Rose said...

Great spread! What is it about clowns that we hate so much...

Irene Rafael said...

Love this wonderful spread! You have topped the bar again. xo

cherril doty said...

And I just had too sneak a peek, John. It is wonderful...and not a bit frightening, i don't think.