Home

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Asian Dream

Asian Dream
Golly, tomorrow is February 29 and another month gone.  This is my 59th post of the year. After tomorrow I am slowing down a bit and posting only when I have something.  Posting daily puts too much pressure on me to have something ready.  Sometimes I do and sometimes I do not.  Then the pressure builds.   I kind of like working in a series because then I can stack up posts and there is no pressure.

Working in these particular colors for this post are way different for me.  I kind of think I will see about doing a few more with this palette.   Off to watch the Oscars although I feel like boycotting this year with all the controversies.  Maybe they will get their act together in Hollywood and include minorities more in the nominations.

3 comments:

tgarrett said...

Another wonderful piece. You are so prolific!

jacki long said...

Love the layers and moodiness of this piece, John!
And, I am always partial to the Asian theme. ;o)

Anonymous said...

I think that's one of your best! Love the colours - and everything. Congratulations for doing the one a day - it's a bit demanding longterm.