Home

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

March Envelope Exchange

March Envelope Exchange - Florida
I am about 2/3 done with my envelope and contents in the envelope exchange that will go to Florida in March.  I thought I would give a tease to the recipient as I know he sometimes visits this blog. Also I am teaching today and I have run out of previously prepared posts for the blog!  It is quite a task to post each day and most likely that will cease to happen in March.   I will post all of the March exchange being sent as soon as it is completed and sent. :-)

3 comments:

jacki long said...

Love that envelope John, Thomas will love it!
I am working on Terry's this morning.
Keeps us off the streets, right?

Thomas LaBadia said...

He is here and he is super excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tgarrett said...

Just WOW!!!!!!!