Home

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Ready for My Close Up - NZ Series

Ready for My Close Up
The woman seen on the left in several frames comes from some celluloid that was sent to me from a friend, Margit, in Germany.  I was able to scan the film and take it from the film negative to being able to actually see the image when printed.  It was a fun PhotoShop process, one that I will do again.

-------------------------

It is tulip time in the Skagit Valley about an hour north of Seattle.  What a treat it is to see the fields of amazing color!  One can drive from field to field or head to the display gardens that are usually quite crowded this time of year.  I never tire of going to see the fields.  Now we just have to wait for a sunny day!




3 comments:

anonymous said...

I think my scanner can 'read' negatives - inspired by your success doing it another way, I must try. Love the lime green and the inaccessible door.

Brian Kasstle said...

Hmmm will have to try this.

My mom grew tulips, which started my love of tulips. I would love to see these some time!

Brian Kasstle said...

PS this verifaction part of leaving a comment is REALLY frustrating.