Home

Monday, April 10, 2017

Simplicity

Simplicity

Sometimes total abstraction is just the way to go.  I love these three colors together, cadmium light red, teal, and some sort of orange.

=============

Tuesday Morning - Not far from where I live is a home furnishings store called Tuesday Morning. They have discounted items and it is my go to place for napkins.  They are cheap.  They are great for collage work and I suppose they are the discontinued ones that other stores no longer include in their inventory.  I am not sure about that but I do know that what you find is what you find and you might never see that particular napkin again.

I now have three plastic boxes full of napkins.  I think I can stop collecting for quite some time. Someone near and dear to my heart thinks I should totally use all the art supplies that I have and then I can buy again.  What fun is that?  Anyway, Tuesday morning is online as well as brick and mortar.


3 comments:

jacki long said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this John! ♥
My favorite colors individually & together,
and your composition is perfect! bravo!

ps:I too love Tues AM! ;o)

anonymous said...

Stop buying art supplies? What planet is he on???! Fabulous colour piece here.

amy of studio four corners said...

love this...so simple yet so striking!