Home

Thursday, April 6, 2017

Secrets 05 Number 2

Secrets 05 Number 2
Creating secrets in the Secrets Series has been fun.  The series actually is leading me to some upcoming pieces I believe.  This summer the NW Collage Society is having a summer show at the Seattle City Hall.  We can submit three works to the juror.  Although there is no theme for this show, the show has a title, Hot Town!  Summer in the City.  

---------------------

Romancing the Wind - Canadian kite performer, Ray Bethell  - beautiful! (thanks Jacki Long)



3 comments:

tgarrett said...

Love this one such bright joyful colors. The kite video is amazing Jacki had sent that to me.

jacki long said...

I agree with Terry, a joyful work.
Does secrets have pockets?
Love the show title, how fun!

not given said...

Thank you so much for sharing the kite video. It brought tears to my eyes. :-)