Home

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Red Series No. 2 - 16

Red Series No. 2 - 16
I have been developing some techniques for using typed lettering in collage and really like some of the outcomes.  I purchased two typewriters last year.  One I got from a Goodwill auction and the other at an antique store in Nehalem, OR.  I really only need one but the second one was such a good deal! :-)  There are several fonts online that give the same effect without the expense of a typewriter.

--------------------------

Another mini image........can you tell I am loving them?



2 comments:

Claudia MB said...

I have my dad's manual typewriter that I first learned on. I can't believe how much effort it takes to press the keys!

jacki long said...

Love that little girl!
And I always love type.
Wish I had the typewriters that
I gave away over the many years.