Home

Monday, April 3, 2017

Change Happens - NZ Series

Change Happens
Spending time in industrial parts of towns allows for discovery of what most people don't look at.  In fact, I would say that the majority of people avoid the industrial sections of cities unless they are conducting business or somehow get lost there.  I love looking for the unusual.  Yesterday I saw a man hanging from a rope putting up an advertisement on the side of a brick building.  Now that is a job I would not take on.  I can not even imagine the first step off the roof of the building.  Maybe he started on the ground and worked his way up.  I kind of doubt it though.  It gives me the willies just thinking about it.


-------------------
The movement in this video is breathtaking.

Sergei Polunin, "Take Me to Church" by Hozier

1 comment:

jacki long said...

I was smiling at this composition, and decided ...
maybe "urban mondrian?"