Home

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Red Series No. 2 - 10

Red Series No. 2 - 10
I am full up.  I have spent the last three days in Newport, Oregon attending book arts and paper making workshops.  It has been so much fun but I am tired.  You know what it is like taking classes away from home.  You even know what it is like taking classes near your home.  You are tired.  I am but I made two books and a bunch of papers, learning a bunch of new tcchniques.  So yes, I am full.


-----------------------------

Valerie June - Shakedown -  catchy



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cShj4BimPXc&index=6&list=RDDqNAD0_zsuw

2 comments:

Brian Kasstle said...

I can so relate. It is always nice to travel but the most wonderful destination is home.

jacki long said...

Yes, I understand.
Full is the perfect description.;o)