Home

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Secrets 12

Secrets 12
I love frivolous!  Let it all hangout at times.  Carefree!  I know an artist who is married and very straight.  He dressed up in his aunt's clothing and created art in her honor.  Love it!  It is his secret to reveal and wild horses drag it out of me. :-)  (No pun intended!)

---------------------------



There is a new book to me called Shadow Work  by Craig Lambert.  According to the book jacket.....Shadow work "includes all of the unpaid tasked we do on behalf of businesses and organizations.  It has slipped into our routines stealthily; most of us do not realize how much of it we are already doing even was we pump our gas, scan and bag our own groceries; execute our own stock trades, and build our own unassembled furniture.  But its presence is unmistakable, and its effects far-reaching."

Shadow Work just arrived.  I will let you know what I think.

1 comment:

jacki long said...

Love Secret 12, and the joy of it.
We probably all need to let loose & make room for more joy? ♥