Home

Sunday, June 5, 2016

Slide, Chicken, Slide

Slide, Chicken, Slide

One last ATC for June.  As you can see I have gone ga-ga over graphite pencils in most of the last blog entries.  I just love how much dimension can be added using them....in fact, I have a great supply of graphite now.  It comes in so many forms and trying each gives new ideas.  I had this piece almost completed but one last thing was needed for the composition to look right.  The boy is leaning in and forward and he needed something to look at, hence, the chicken.

We are heading home from our ten day trip to the east coast and the Atlantic provinces of Canada.  It has been a great trip.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time. Nice chicken!

Claudia MB said...

Chickens are always a good idea! Hope to see some ephemera from your trip in upcoming collages...

tgarrett said...

Glad you are home safe. Love this one and love the graphite.

jacki long said...

Glad you had a great trip, we missed you but happy for you too!
I am a graphite groupie too! ♥

Irene Rafael said...

Welcome home, my dear little chicken!
Graphite is the best in whatever form.