Home

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Four Crazy Guys

Four Crazy Guys
These guys are making their debut in a small journal that I made to accompany my new RR journal.  You might remember the crazy guy posting that I did months ago.  I particularly like the stamp I made from the moldable foam.  If you have not had a chance to use moldable foam run to the nearest online or pavement art store and get some.  It is so easy to use.  Just heat the foam with a heat gun and press something into the foam.  Pressing into the heated foam makes an indentation which is then printable.  I pressed beads that I got at a New Orleans mardi gras party to make this stamp.  You can reuse the foam over and over again.

2 comments:

Cate Rose said...

Another great one, John. You can also heat thick sheets of fun foam -- it doesn't have to be the heat-moldable stuff. In fact that stuff is too thick, imo. If I hadn't already given mine away quite a while ago, I would slice it up and use it. Instead, I'm using the 3/16" foam from Michaels. Works like a charm.

tgarrett said...

I love this one John- that stamp looks so fun- I ordered some of that. What a nice spread- fun and yet a bit mysterious.