Home

Monday, March 2, 2020

Fold Back Series No. 2

Fold Back Series No. 2

This collage, although completed last week, is so appropriate for my feelings right now.  I think America lost out on an opportunity yesterday.  My candidate for President, Pete Buttigieg. bowed out of the race to be President.  For me he was the best chance to bring back the qualities needed for someone to hold the highest office in the land.  He is honest, smart, compassionate, empathetic, a great orator, an all around good person.  I know we will see more of this man in the future.  As it says above “come back tomorrow” Pete.

2 comments:

jacki long said...

Good one, and I agree.
love the total composition, so strong.

julia said...

Interesting how things fall into place unexpectedly, isn’t it? And as for your friend, Pete...i have a feeling we have not seen the last of him...he seems like a good man, indeed.