Home

Thursday, August 22, 2019

Elongated Collage 13

Elongated Collage 13

I have been getting quite a bit of ephemera in the mail along with the ATCs and APCs that arrive.  Most of this new ephemera is piling up on my desk.  The elongated series is using many of the pieces that are in the pile.  I don't have to reach very far to find interesting ephemera for a collage.  I particularly like how this one turned out.  One could comment on the subject matter extensively. 

I have been listening to YouTube speeches of many of the democratic candidates for President.  One candidate in particular has been having trouble with minority groups.  I hope voters listen very carefully to candidate responses.  There is telling information that is important for our future.  There is one candidate that should not be ignored.

4 comments:

jacki long said...

I love the look of the long lean fellow
and the way he separates the space.
The seal seems a perfect anchor. ;o)

tgarrett said...

This one is especially wonderful John.

julia said...

John! Are you saying that you are somehow keeping up with the ATC’s and APC’s as well as all the book binding and collages?
Your head must be nearly bursting with ideas..and you would be the classic case for proving that the more you persist in working on a skill the better you get!

Elsa of Lake Forest Park said...

Pathos!
Most excellent.
Elsa