Home

Saturday, August 10, 2019

Elongated Collage 04

Elongated Collage 04

Four elements again.  Quick to do but really works for me.

Yesterday I visited a little town near the Canadian border, Lynden, Washington.  What a charming town!  I felt like I was in the Midwest as it is a farming community. Great main street, good food!  It was definitely middle America.  It was originally settled by Dutch settlers.  There is a windmill and several of the buildings looked directly out of Amsterdam.  Speaking of Amsterdam, they had a tornado yesterday!  That never happens in Europe.  I guess everything is possible with climate change.

1 comment:

jacki long said...

Sounds charming John, my relatives in Indiana are finishing up 4H and the state fair.
A lovely life there.Your Marine was surely made for that elongated shape.