Home

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Elongated Collage 12

Elongated Collage 12

What is better in the morning but a cup of tea, the morning newspaper, a bit of time on the iPad, and then settling into creating?  That is what most mornings are for me.  I put in my hour of sorting through papers in my studio.  It is really unrecognizable from when I started weeks ago.  I can't just work on sorting and tossing until it is done.  There are more important things to do like making books and collages.  Being disciplined to spend an hour a day is it.

3 comments:

jacki long said...

Another goodie! And, can you send me some of that discipline?
And, any extra energy would be appreciated.

Elsa of Lake Forest Park said...

Live the colorway on this one...the zombified swimmer and the scrap of towel.

tgarrett said...

Love these elongated collages John. Yes I love my studio time- back at it today!