Home

Monday, September 7, 2015

The Meeting

The Meeting
Ever since the beginning of man people have been meeting one another, making judgments, moving on or becoming friends.  So many people have passed through my life.  Some remain and some do not.  For years gay men would pass one another.  Gaydar went off or not.  One had to be so careful. Some men were arrested for just simply wanting the connection to another like themselves.  The times are different now.  I never thought I would see the day of same sex marriages, not in my life time.  But it happened and thank goodness it did.

2 comments:

jacki long said...

Each post, I enlarge your work and find myself leaning into the monitor and smiling as I search and discover through the layers of your storytelling. What a talent you have John! I am a fan and honored to be a friend.

amy of studio four corners said...

I can concur with Jacki - I always enlarge your collage so I can see all the detail and take it all in....