Home

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Camembert No. 6

Camembert No. 6
Today is the last day of CREATE Seattle.  It has been an amazing ride.  I have met so many wonderful people and had a wonderful time in each of the workshops.  It truly is an experience I would do again.  I am most proud of the journal I created in Katherine England's workshop.  There is something about binding a new journal and the swelling pride of accomplishment that is felt each time I pick it up.

I hope to show some of what I have done in the workshops over the next week.  I still have Camembert No. 7 and No. 8 to share as well.

3 comments:

jacki long said...

Another beauty, John!
I was just showing my friend the RR journal that you kindly made for me.
And, all your and others wonderful artistry inside. Thank you John for you!

anonymous said...

I hope your work got a better write-up than hers did! (Judging by her expression.) Lovely colours again.

amy of studio four corners said...

Can't believe you sent me this postcard! thank you! I am one lucky girl!