Home

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Barn #101

Barn #101
This is the fourth of five barn pieces in the final signature that most likely has reached its new home in Sweden.  Barn #101 came together quickly in just two days.  I attended the NW Collage Society meeting last week and while there someone had brought wallpaper book pages for the giving.  I loved the large printed vegetation pieces and here is one already used in a journal spread.  The bird and the photos were "saved" from certain death at a moving sale I attended over the weekend.  What luck for me as I love the chicken pictures that included a barn, perfect for this spread!

1 comment:

Cate Rose said...

Just fab! I love that old wallpaper -- have never found any where I am. And that chicken photo is right up your alley. Great collage!