Home

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

She Looked

She Looked

The month of July is crazily booked and it seems that the next breath of fresh air will not be until mid August.  With that said, I want to do another series and will try to fit it in.  I have to deliver two pieces of art for a show in eastern Washington tomorrow.  I need to finish one piece for a juried show and the deadline is today.  I hate being this late but that is what it is.  If anyone looked in my studio right now they would be in shock.  I know I am.  I am at the point where I can't find something I am looking for and that means I need to clean up desperately.  So if She Looked.....(into the) room she would scream I am sure! :-)

--------------------------------------

Art Trip: London | The Art Assignment | PBS Digital Studios







1 comment:

jacki long said...

I am always amazed at how skillfully you
combine color and black & white areas, John.
Not easy to do so well i think?