Home

Sunday, March 18, 2018

The Mask 02

The Mask 02
This might be a bit scary!  My personal shopper, Sally, found fabric with different masks like you see here.  Sally loves to shop at the Goodwill bins which is an experience like no other.  I have chatted about the bins previously.  The bins are the last stop before Goodwill heaven so we think.  They are huge trough like carts with whatever did not sell at the regular Goodwill.

I forgot to post on the blog yesterday and will catch up with a two-fer tomorrow most likely.  Today is day two of roof cleaning.  My neighbor asked me if I wanted my roof moss removed and so two neighbors are going to clean it today.  They did theirs yesterday.  I can not believe their generosity.  It has been ten years without cleaning and the north side is pretty mossy.  I get to be the go-fer and supervisor. :-)

-------------------------------------------------

Carrie Mae Weems: "The Kitchen Table Series" | "Exclusive" | Art21







2 comments:

Cate Rose said...

Well that's interesting! I thought the bins at Goodwill were where stuff went before going out on the floor at GW...you know, like first sort through donations. But what do I know! Hugs

jacki long said...

As I have mentioned before, I love surprise,
and you do it all the time! Bravo, John!