Home

Thursday, March 1, 2018

Blue Woman

Blue Woman
The background on this one is a cross section of a plant cell.  The woman is one of the Australian convict images I found online.  I added texture to the image after adding color.  Basically this digital collage is taking two images and layering them.  After that process is complete other iColorama magic happens.  I should be a sales person for iColorama as I can't seem to stop talking up the application.  Remember it is for iPhone and iPads.  I heard that perhaps it can be found for other phones though.

-----------------------------------------

Jacolby Satterwhite Is Going Public | ART21 "New York Close Up"






2 comments:

jacki long said...

This is my new favorite,
not counting your white horse!
Love it! ;o)

anonymous said...

Love micrography pics - so amazing to think there is so much we can't see even with the best naked eye (which mine certainly isn't nowadays, sob).
Great effect here, John.