Home

Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Daydreaming

Daydreaming
Remember the good old school days when one sat in the classroom looking out the window daydreaming.  Or perhaps when one is lost in thought surrounded by hundreds of people.  Or remember when you are driving and then you can't remember passing someplace that you wanted to be because you were daydreaming?  Some of my best thoughts and ideas come when I am daydreaming.

--------------------------------

Richard Tuttle: Staying Contemporary | ART21 "Exclusive"




2 comments:

jacki long said...

Wonderful combination John!

tgarrett said...

Love the collage and your words- and look at the boy with his head leaning on his hand and look at your profile picture- as to day dreaming oh yes- I got called on a lot in elementary school because of that- Also when I lived in Minneapolis and commuted everyday 18 miles to the school where I taught- the scay thing was pulling in the drive at home not remembering the drive home.