Home

Sunday, May 31, 2015

In the Pocket Journal

In the Pocket Journal Cover


Last week on Tuesday and Thursday I taught two art journaling workshops with Seth Apter in Edmonds, WA. What a hoot and a half!  The journals we made have pockets.  Not only did we paint but we collaged and made a variety of small mini-journals, ATCs, and/or postcards to go in the pockets.

I feel so fortunate to have taught with Seth and to have experienced the creativity of so many artists. For me I was in art heaven all week.

5 comments:

jacki long said...

Sounds wonderful John!

anonymous said...

So glad it worked out well. Bet it was hard work as well as fun.

Brian Kasstle said...

I am sure you all had a blast! I love my pocket journal you made for me!

amy of studio four corners said...

loved taking the class from you John...you are a wonderful teacher!

Seth said...

Right back at you John. Such a wonderful week!