Home

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

July 2019 APC 02

July 2019 APC 02
Someone wrote me about not understanding how the moving part works.  Maybe explaining the construction of the APC would help.  First there is a rectangular 2.5 x 3.5 card.  Then I created collaged circles which I adhered to the rectangle with a tiny brad.  I then tore off opposite corners of playing cards which I adhered to the rectangle with tiny grommets in two corners.  Part of the circle extended over the rectangle.  I cropped off two sides of the circle so that it looked like a total rectangle again.  The circle now rotates behind the playing card.  I then added an ATC coin over the playing card.  I also punched holes in the playing card so that when the circle moves the "scenery" in the punched circles changes.  The punching idea came from Lynn Skordal during one of our meetups.  I rather like the layered APC or ATC whichever you would like to call it.

2 comments:

jacki long said...

Always creating, always fascinating.;o)

julia said...

Ingenius!!