Home

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

June 2019 APCs - First set

June 2019 APC - First Set

I am in the midst of creating my July APC for the Facebook APC group and the third quarter ATC for my international group.  So here is a group of the ones that I did for June.  I used maps in each.  Yesterday I showed them as a jumble of the total set.  I thought I would share them in groups of four and not string it out over a half month.

A comment yesterday asked if I keep track of who gets which APC.  The answer is NO.  I set the APCs free and they are out in the world.  It is sort of like eggs hatching.  Once the baby bird is strong enough to be on its own off she goes.  It is the same with the ATCs and APCs.  They are living elsewhere now.






1 comment:

jacki long said...

Great analogy. Love them all for different reasons. ;o)