Home

Sunday, February 17, 2019

A Minute in Time 11

A Minute in Time 11
This could easily have entitled Man's Best Friend.  The reason for the words on the gentleman's face is because I printed the image onto a page in a children's book.  The orange stripe on the face is from the book page as well.  I guess you could say this is a planned accident.  The planning part was to print on a text page.  The accident part is how it turned out.

-----------------------------------

How Vija Celmins Stripped Down her Paintings to Bare Essentials




4 comments:

jacki long said...

I really like this one John, and especially the composition.
I always look forward to visiting with you each day.

julia said...

Good one john! And i’m especially loving the orange/blue backgrounds of this series...wishi could see the book in real life..:-)

tgarrett said...

Have been enjoying this series John- this one is a stunner.

Michele R. Unger said...

I love your "happy accident." The printing onto the text certainly worked well. Thank you for sharing the video with us. I had never run into her before. "I'm a person who likes to make things." I certainly agree with that sentiment!