Home

Friday, February 9, 2018

Caught in Mid Air





Caught in Mid Air
I am fascinated by the original image.  To catch a split second in mid air is genius to me.  I wanted to crop this image and to change up the background.  I wanted to catch the glance of the woman.  She must have known she was being photographed.  Maybe it was a set up.  For some reason I doubt it though.

------------------------------------------------------------

Jamian Juliano-Villani Gets to Work | Art21 "New York Close Up"




2 comments:

jacki long said...

I love this shot too!
Definitely an athlete!
Look at that extended front leg toe! ;o)

anonymous said...

She was lucky - I tried this move once but forgot that my skirt didn't have enough hem width to allow it!!! Not a pretty result. I was on the way home from a party and recall looking down and thinking, 'Oh dear, my handbag is bleeding.' I think I had perhaps over-imbibed... Only young once!