Home

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Elephant 12 - Accordion Journal

Elephant 12- Accordion Journal
Take a note of the tissue paper I created for use in part of the background.  I laid bottle caps down on the scanner and scanned them.  Once I had an image I printed on tissue paper.  Don't forget to use a printer paper backing to the tissue paper when printing or you will have issues with your printer.  If you need more information on how to print on tissue send me an email.

Someone asked me about my images, the vintage photos, yesterday.  Most of the photos are of total strangers. I do not have many family photos.  I decided a long time ago that I would use the originals in my art but one can certainly use photo copies.

-------------------------------

Turning Science into Art: Conrad Shawcross Brilliant Ideas Ep. 20





1 comment:

jacki long said...

I love the double elephants & that
you give the wonderful old photos a new life!