Home

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Elephant 08 - Accordion Journal

Elephant 08 - Accordion Journal
Until I started looking I had no idea how many elephants are on stamps and matchboxes.  I have quite a collection now.  I created my own papers for much of this collage.  One of them I particularly had fun doing was the Dominoes paper.  I took our set of Dominoes, laid them out on the scanner, scanned them and then printed on tissue paper.  I did that with several other things I had around the house.  It makes for a fun collage paper.

------------------------------------------

Wilhelm Sasnal and the Power of Image | Brilliant Ideas Ep. 47






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK0Xd1-iZdo 

2 comments:

Bea said...

Great idea about the dominoes...

jacki long said...

Love it, and the stitches!