Home

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Orange Series No. 28

Orange Series No. 28

I can imagine that the doctor in the white coat and the man in the vintage photo are one and the same. Perhaps he was the local town physician.  Perhaps he was the sheriff.  Or maybe there is something more sinister about these characters.  Maybe not.  Maybe they were pillars of the local society.  I think I have been watching too much of Hinterland on Netflix! :-)

-----------------------------

The Inexhaustible Creations of Yayoi Kusama | Brilliant Ideas Ep. 53




2 comments:

jacki long said...

I always enlarge your art and study, before I read your comment.
I too thought they might be the same.
I love the backgrounds and though close-ups could well stand on their own.
Am also a Kusama fan.

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.