Home

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Orange Series No. 16

Orange Series No. 16
Oh how I love the softness of the yellow in this piece.  If you were to see my garden I do not do yellow with very few exceptions.  I do love daffodils and tulips that are yellow.  I have a ground cover, a succulent, that has a yellow blossom, but that is it!  I also love how the cartoon goes so well with the two romantics.

----------------------

The six degrees: Kevin Bacon at TEDxMidwest




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9u-TITxwoM

2 comments:

jacki long said...

As you know, I always enlarge & study ...
today's # 16 made me smile.
My eyes enjoyed the cruise around the eye candy,
I am not a yellow, but this yellow was special and moved!

Also thank you for the TED talk, loved it.

Cate Rose said...

I'm loving your orange series, this piece especially. I'm also on my computer today so I can actually leave a comment (can't via my phone). Thanks for that great talk by Kevin Bacon!