Home

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Shabby Chic 34 and Shabby Chic 64



Shabby Chic 64

Shabby Chic 34
Shabby Chic 64 appeared on this blog a few days ago but I added to it since then.  This morning I just held my new Fragile journal and smiled.  I actually have finished a journal from start to finish.  My non-New Year's resolution is coming true.  Finish journals.

By the way, I am going to reach my goal of posting each day in January.  In fact, I have posts lined up through February 2.  The January challenge was a great for me since I am mostly creating in previously created journals.  I will keep you posted on how I do throughout 2016. :-)

2 comments:

jacki long said...

I ♥♥♥ have your posts daily, John!
It's like a daily visit that I so look forward to.
You are so talented, a joy to behold!

Cate Rose said...

Amazing work, John! Thanks for your last p/c. Hugs.