Home

Monday, January 11, 2016

Girl's Got a Mission

Girl's Got a Mission

The envelope started out in Bemidji, MN.  It has made its way into my envelope journal. Thanks Terry Garrett for such a fun start to the "Did Not Know Collaboration!"   No one including me knew that the envelopes would end up in a journal.

I added the stamps, the star, the blue dots, line and pencil work and the other collage material including the woman.  The other side of the spread is one that you have already seen so I did not include it again.

3 comments:

jacki long said...

How fun!
So many neat textures and new colors too!
Always amazed with your creations John! ;o)

Brian Kasstle said...

So fun John!

tgarrett said...

I love that you are doing this! It really is a great idea to do something with those as I have some wonderful ones too and can't ever throw them out- you have given them a new use.