Home

Friday, May 9, 2014

Bird Series #7, #8, and #9

Bird Series  #7

Bird Series #8

Bird Series #9
Yesterday I taught a workshop at the Orcas Island Senior Center and we worked on postcards to add to our pocket journals. We had a blast!  I made one postcard for each workshop participant, nine in all.  Here are the final three of the series.  Each participant is making a postcard for the other participants in the class. The Orcas Island post office will be getting quite a lot of mail art in the near future! :-)

5 comments:

jacki long said...

Lucky class!
There is such beauty in your consistency John!
And, I love that your joy in making these treasures shows through to the viewer! Thank you, that's a gift! ♥

Cate Rose said...

I love this series -- birds and fashionistas, how cool!

Brian Kasstle said...

Loving number 8, love that bird. Orly did a mapping me class once with birds. We mimicked the patterns on the birds on our spreads. It is one of my favorite classes and spreads.

anonymous said...

More lovely backgrounds!

Irene Rafael said...

This series is delicious. What a clever use if combined images. I absolutely love this series. xo