Friday, May 9, 2014

Bird Series #7, #8, and #9

Bird Series  #7

Bird Series #8

Bird Series #9
Yesterday I taught a workshop at the Orcas Island Senior Center and we worked on postcards to add to our pocket journals. We had a blast!  I made one postcard for each workshop participant, nine in all.  Here are the final three of the series.  Each participant is making a postcard for the other participants in the class. The Orcas Island post office will be getting quite a lot of mail art in the near future! :-)

5 comments:

Jacki Long said...

Lucky class!
There is such beauty in your consistency John!
And, I love that your joy in making these treasures shows through to the viewer! Thank you, that's a gift! ♥

Connie Rose said...

I love this series -- birds and fashionistas, how cool!

Brian Kasstle said...

Loving number 8, love that bird. Orly did a mapping me class once with birds. We mimicked the patterns on the birds on our spreads. It is one of my favorite classes and spreads.

Catherine R said...

More lovely backgrounds!

Irene Rafael said...

This series is delicious. What a clever use if combined images. I absolutely love this series. xo